FM5 Discount

• Thread starter urmie
  • 12 comments
Since the big news about the Kinect-less Xbox ONE impending release, also in the news was the Xbox Live Gold expansion into the Xbox ONE.

Could we see Steam like pricing finally? (probably not but discounts are welcome for those on the fence)
http://news.xbox.com/2014/05/xbox-delivering-more-choices

Exclusive Discounts. Deals with Gold will also launch for Xbox One in June, delivering discounts for great games each month, with significant savings for Xbox Live Gold members. The first titles offered in June will include “Forza Motorsport 5,” “Ryse: Son of Rome,” and a few other surprises. In the coming months, we will offer significant savings of up to 50 – 75 percent off certain titles. This program will continue to be available for Xbox Live Gold members on Xbox 360. And new on Xbox One, we will launch a virtual VIP room exclusive to Xbox Live Gold members where we will feature free games, monthly deals, and other great benefits

Has anyone heard anything else on this? Since I'm picking up an Xbox One next Monday, I'm trying to look around for the best deal.

I'm mainly wondering if FM5 is going to be the first game offered at a discounted price.

VXR
Amazon have it for under £30 at the moment.
I saw that, with only 6 left I'm not sure it'll still be there by the time I get paid Friday :(

If im going to go the online route I'm going to want the Digital download. Dont want to have an Xbox One for days before I even get a game haha.

Hey guys, the season pass is 30% off! I bought it today for 33,49 €(normal price was 50€)
Now it's the time to grab it lol. I don't know how long this will last.

Hey guys, the season pass is 30% off! I bought it today for 33,49 €(normal price was 50€)
Now it's the time to grab it lol. I don't know how long this will last.
Damn it! Im not going to have to much money left after this, and now I'm probably going to have even less.

Back