Foldable rig dimensios

• Thread starter Bojador
  • 4 comments
Portugal
Portugal
I want to upgrade from my NLR wheel stand to a foldable rig. I'm specifically looking to get the Playseat Challenge X Logitech G Edition or the NLR GT Lite Pro.

The problem? I have very little space to store it when folded. Which is the reason I got a wheel stand that I store underneath my bed and that I have to mount my wheel on it every time I want to use it. This results in not using it as often as I would like.

I've searched but I can't find the dimensions of these 2 cockpits when folded, so I'm reaching out to someone who can measure it.

I'm going to mount a g29, so if someone has the dimensions with the g29 mounted that would be great.

Tldr: I'm searching for the dimensions of playseat and next level racing pro models, when folded to see if it would fit inside my closet.

Thank you.

For the Playseat Challenge I found this from the manual.
Screenshot_2024-02-20-13-49-58-427.jpg

The 27cm dimension might be slightly larger with the wheel attached, but since it folds inwards I don't think it'd be too much bigger.
Sorry, I couldn't find the NLR dimensions.

Thank. Do you know if those are from the original playseat challenge or the new logitech edition?

I don't know if it makes much difference.

Edit: found this in a video review, in case anyone else wants to know.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240220_205325_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20240220_205325_YouTube.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back