Followers problem

• Thread starter NasterGT
  • 2 comments
Italy
Italy
Hi, i am a returning player in GT Sport and i have a very annoying problem.
In my profile that if i understand correctly is stored on GTS servers, i have 6 followers of friends that long time ago i blocked and i can't do nothing about them since i cannot manage anything in there except if i want to follow/unfollow someone.

How i can solve this? thanks in advance.

You cannot do anything about other people following you in GT Sport. All the people on your friends' list are automatically added, as far as I remember. The only way around it would be to start a new profile, without anyone on your friends' list, but, anyone can start following you in-game at any time & there's not a damn thing you can do about it.

Whilst I have no issues with it I believe this is related to the fact that GT Sport uses the same method as the friends list for the PS4 where you can follow/unfollow someone on your side but if you delete a friend and they do not remove you from the following list they will still see your activities.
unless you hide them.

It's a stupid restriction and one reason on my account I keep to myself I don't have any friends so that I can remain in total control of what content.

We should really get the option to manage this from our side rather than it having to rely on both parties.

Latest Posts

Back