A ape_ck Messages 69 Messages apeckham Dec 17, 2010 #1 Zonda R McLaren F1 Stealth apparently you can't trade these. Nascar Multitude of ferraris, all modded. (no enzo) Race prepped cars (Cuda, ZR1) Delorean... Last edited: Dec 17, 2010
Zonda R McLaren F1 Stealth apparently you can't trade these. Nascar Multitude of ferraris, all modded. (no enzo) Race prepped cars (Cuda, ZR1) Delorean...
Im s0 ko0l Messages 196 Messages Wanagetcrzywitme Messages Im s0 ko0l Dec 17, 2010 #2 i have a fully tuned Ferrari 458 italia for the 787b edit:n/m i have a 2d for the zonda r.
Wagner Messages 322 Scotland Messages dangerousdave9 Dec 17, 2010 #3 I have a 2d if you have AUDI LMS '09
A ape_ck Messages 69 Messages apeckham Dec 17, 2010 #4 .. just to clarify, I'm looking to trade the cars in the body of the post for the cars in the heading of the post. I have a lot of cars, if you are looking for something I might have it. I really need those cars.
.. just to clarify, I'm looking to trade the cars in the body of the post for the cars in the heading of the post. I have a lot of cars, if you are looking for something I might have it. I really need those cars.
Acheron79 Messages 1,324 Messages MarcTheMunky Messages Intrepid828 Dec 17, 2010 #5 got 2 nascars. dale earnhardt and jimmie johnson
Im s0 ko0l Messages 196 Messages Wanagetcrzywitme Messages Im s0 ko0l Dec 17, 2010 #6 ok i have the 2d for the zonda if you want.
forzaazzurra Messages 254 Messages crmotagua Dec 17, 2010 #7 i'll give you a 2d for the zr1 or a ferrari sp1, PM me
xchristox Messages 219 Messages xchristox Messages F********** XBOX! :) Dec 17, 2010 #8 I'll trade my modded minolta for your McLaren F1 Stealth
A ape_ck Messages 69 Messages apeckham Dec 17, 2010 #9 xchristox I'll trade my modded minolta for your McLaren F1 Stealth Click to expand... PM'd
Speedy Samurai Speedium Premium Messages 3,627 Sydney Messages Gai-Gun Dec 17, 2010 #10 I've got a 2D. Do you have the F430 Scuderia? If not I would take the Zonda R.
A ape_ck Messages 69 Messages apeckham Dec 17, 2010 #11 Have a Chaparral 2D I'd like to trade for a 787b or Minolta
JaymzVsTheWorld (Banned) Messages 109 Messages JaymzVsTheWorld Dec 17, 2010 #13 Get me an FGT and i'll give yu a minolta and a 2j
A ajsd82 Messages 1 Messages ajsd82 Dec 17, 2010 #14 i'll trade a FORD GT LM RACE CAR SPEC II for chaparal, or fully tuned Lambo Gallardo, or NASCAR, or something else.
i'll trade a FORD GT LM RACE CAR SPEC II for chaparal, or fully tuned Lambo Gallardo, or NASCAR, or something else.