Fomula GT hot lap

  • Thread starter Thread starter SebiGT89
  • 7 comments
  • 1,012 views
Messages
209
Argentina
Argentina
Messages
sebigt89
hi everyone, i came here because im losing my mind with this. I read in the formula gt description that it can hot lap suzuka under 1.30... the problem is i already did this in the gt5 game, but now...oh my god, i never was in a circuit for so long, my best lap is 1.30.275... and im exausted. Something tells me, im the problem, but, your opinion, the FGT does the same handling as in gt5? how fast can you hot lap in suzuka? please, if anyone already have a 1.25, 1.26 plese, can you give me the confi? or a youtube video or something...please im done.

as always i said, sorry for my english, is not my natural language.

thanks masters
 
What tyres were you using?
I can't say as I tried hot lapping suzuka with the FGT in GT5, and have only tried the car very briefly at half specs (50% power limiter and +200kg ballast) and it felt a lot easier to drive than in the previous game.
If I get a chance I 'll give Suzuka a few laps and report back with my time, but I'm not the quickest driver in the world so wouldn't hold your breath!
Also did you use any aids? I'll only be using ABS set to 1.
 
thanks for the speed!!! no aids, ABS 1, just like you. soft tyres, like anyone who in his sane judgement tries a hot lap. in gt5 i achieved 1.25.132, and that is what keeps me creasy, 5 seconds slower? Seriously man... here is something wrong.
 
thanks for the speed!!! no aids, ABS 1, just like you. soft tyres, like anyone who in his sane judgement tries a hot lap. in gt5 i achieved 1.25.132, and that is what keeps me creasy, 5 seconds slower? Seriously man... here is something wrong.

Just because its slower why does that mean its wrong?
How can you even expect to get the same laptimes in a totally overhauled game, i'd be angry if i could get the same times as GT5 not vice versa!
If anything, with GT6s' better physics it's likely the more accurate and GT5 is the one that is wrong.

In GT5 you could go faster than real life lap times, GT6 is/should be closer to reality.
 
Still haven't got around to having a go at this, may well get on tonight.

In response to Phil_75's comment, I havent done an indepth comparison to compare lap times between 5 and 6 but close to the end of GT5 the club I race with ran the Castrol Supra at Grand Valley, and one of the first races we ran duplicated it to compare fuel/tyre wear and immediately found that GT6 times were 2 seconds a lap QUICKER than those in GT5.
 
im ok if the car is slower, but why they put the under 1.30 in the description, as a normal time that you will reach?
 
Did you upgrade the car and change the oil before you drove it?
 
yes, oil change and rigidity increase...
 
Back