Font Identification Help

United States
United States
LEGODUDE2017
Hello, I am trying to make the following Porsche logo:
Close_Up.png

Does anyone know what the font is for the 911 GT3 R/Rowe Racing? Here is another picture that should be easier to see. Even though it's not the same, "Motorsport" should have the same font:
Porsche_Motorsport.png

Thanks for your help!

Hello, I am trying to make the following Porsche logo:
View attachment 967923

Does anyone know what the font is for the 911 GT3 R/Rowe Racing? Here is another picture that should be easier to see. Even though it's not the same, "Motorsport" should have the same font:
View attachment 967925
Thanks for your help!

There's a lot of websites to help you find which font are used from pictures.
Myfonts, whatfontis, fontsquirrel, etc

For this one though, I think it's a "custom" Porsche font (don't know the right english word) you'll probably have to use a similar font.

Edit : "911 GT3 R" and "Motorsport" are not using the same font.
"911 GT3 R" looks like Helvetica Neue bold
"Rowe racing" you can have close result with arial and 75% horizontal scale.

Last edited:
There's a lot of websites to help you find which font are used from pictures.
Myfonts, whatfontis, fontsquirrel, etc

For this one though, I think it's a "custom" Porsche font (don't know the right english word) you'll probably have to use a similar font.

Edit : "911 GT3 R" and "Motorsport" are not using the same font.
"911 GT3 R" looks like Helvetica Neue bold
"Rowe racing" you can have close result with arial and 75% horizontal scale.

Thank you @krisduv for your response. I suspected that I would just end up having to use a similar font (indeed I already compared it to all of the standard fonts on Inkscape, and there were some close ones). And this decal is so small that no one will ever notice that the font is not exact. Still, the perfectionist in me doesn't like that, but needs must.

Back