Foose Hemisfear 2006

Australia
Sydney
snakebacon97
Foose-Hemisfear_mp867_pic_52490.jpg

An extraordinary limited-run Hot Rod from legendary designer Chip Foose. Carbon fibre body, 6.8L V8 and awesome green paint (on this one at least).

Hell yes! I don't know about you, but I for one always wanted couple of real hot rods in GT games.
2007_Foose_Hemisfear1.jpg

2007_Foose_Hemisfear2.jpg

855664.jpg

856690.jpg

855632.jpg

From Supercars.net:

"October 31st, 2006, Las Vegas - Engineered and constructed by MetalCrafters of Fountain Valley, Calif., the Hemisfear Coupe is a cross between a muscle car and a hot rod. Equipped with suspension by Hotchkis and a Baer brake system, Foose's ultimate dream car is powered by a new Mopar Performance 392 HEMI SEFI Crate Engine, which is visible through the car's rear window. This high-performance Dodge powerplant, constructed of all-new components, sports a deep-skirted cast iron block with cross-bolted mains, CNC ported aluminum twin-plug cylinder heads, and delivers a monster 540 horsepower and 490 lf ft of torque.

The Foose project was partly funded by JL Full Throttle and released at the SEMA show with a free diecast that matched the car. A sister Coupe was also displayed at the Daimler/Chrysler area where it was revealed that 50 of the 392 Crate Engines were on order to power a small production run."

Read more at http://www.supercars.net/cars/3618.html#XbidB8evkZDRuYVD.99

Edit: Oh, BTW, you gotta fix the thread title, or else the mods will...be unkind.

Edit: Oh, BTW, you gotta fix the thread title, or else the mods will...be unkind.
What's wrong with the thread title? I know that it's important to put the year last for alphabetical searching, which I did. Would you like me to change 2006 to '06 or '07?
edit: Really weird, when I googled "foose hemisfear '07" the first result was this thread, even though that isn't the page's name (yet)

Back