For all you TVR fans...

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTRicer
  • 14 comments
  • 1,053 views
Messages
1
I'm new on here, but like a few of you others, I'm a TVR convert!

Just to share my knowledge... some great information sites:

http://www.tvrsupercars.com
the best TVR specific site, with videos of the cars to download in the files section.

http://www.supercars.net
great all rounder, good for specs, although some of their specs on a lot of different cars seem to be way innacurate.

http://www.motorcities.com
great all rounder, a few personal tvr's in there.

:banghead:

Off to play Need for Speed Underground now!
 
TVR Sagaris.

102.jpg


Can I sum it up in a word? No. Can I sum it up in a sound? "Whooooooooah!"... :D
 
Originally posted by Famine
Can I sum it up in a word? No. Can I sum it up in a sound? "Whooooooooah!"... :D

I'll give you a few words.

A Tuscan with some vents placed randomly around the body.
 
personally the held off on the vents on the roof....
 
Originally posted by Race Idiot
I'll give you a few words.

A Tuscan with some vents placed randomly around the body.

QUOTE]Originally posted by GentlemanDriver
A Tuscan after a wild night with a meat chopper . [/QUOTE]

It's not based on a Tuscan, it's a modified T350C. The new TVR Typhon is the one basedon the Tuscan, the first supercharged factory TVR.
 
Oh and I have a vid of it, not a clue where I downloaded it from but if anyone want's I can stick on Kazaa. It's not that great a vid, you don't see it do much, it doesn't go over about 10mph but you still see the car in 3d.
 
It looks like the rear bumper is not properly attached
 
Apparently it's for aerodynamics and cooling. I personally think the dog attaked the clay models again, and yes, a dog did have a hand in styling a TVR.
 
The vents in the center of the bonnet aer electronically operated and only open when the pressure under exeeds a certain level. It's a damn nice car in the vid.
 
Back