For people with DFGT wheels

  • Thread starter Thread starter Vitzio
  • 7 comments
  • 949 views
Messages
1,250
United States
Texas
Messages
GTP_Vitzio/vezze61
I'm kind of new to this wheel and on GT5 there's a zoom option that I can't used on my new DFGT. I know R1 is the right paddle behind the wheel but it doesn't work. Am I missing something in the options? I checked there too but nothing really worked.
 
No in the gt5 menus, I use my ds3 for photomode though.
 
I've yet to find a way to zoom the menus with the DFGT. I'd love to know if there is one though, since I'm a guy and can't be bothered to read any manuals :p (except for the one for my Bimmer... that one's kinda important).
 
So.. There is no way to zoom in with this wheel?
 
when the race starts hit the start button and in that menu will give you the option to go widescreen,zoom and max zoom, at least with the premium cars
 
Nope. The R1 on the DFGT can't be used to zoom in on the screen. Before I bought my new TV, I had to keep a DS3 plugged into my PS3 through a USB cable.
 
When I have my PS3 hooked up to my small portable LCD I can zoom with R1 but when it's hooked up to my 42" LCD it won't zoom. Anyone know why?
 
Back