For startersOpen 

• Thread starter Sjorge
  • 9 comments
Belgium
Leuven
Rick_Vleugels
Hello,
It's been from GT2 since I had a GT game, but I played GT3 and GT5 sometimes when I was with some friends. I'm totally new to online racing.

I was wondering if there were some people who are also looking to race for pleasure and are not too good. I'm a DS3 player.
I was thinking about doing races with stock cars that are not too fast in the beginning with not that much laps on easy circuits like the small brands hatch. Aids are allowed if necessary. Then, when we get a good hang of it, we could gradually make races more difficult and longer, use faster cars etc.

So are there people interested. I live in Belgium, so I'm at +1GMT.

Belgium here as well, DFGT driver, first GT I have owned myself (previous experience in arcade racers and the occasional playing at friends places)
I'm ok with starting low. It'll give me an opportunity to try to pick up tuning. I'll mostly have time between 9 and 11 on some weekdays or in the afternoon/evening on weekends.

Belgium here as well, DFGT driver, first GT I have owned myself (previous experience in arcade racers and the occasional playing at friends places)
I'm ok with starting low. It'll give me an opportunity to try to pick up tuning. I'll mostly have time between 9 and 11 on some weekdays or in the afternoon/evening on weekends.
For me, only weekdays are an option. Between 9 and 11 is probably the time which suits me best. I'll add your PSN.

Hello,
It's been from GT2 since I had a GT game, but I played GT3 and GT5 sometimes when I was with some friends. I'm totally new to online racing.

I was wondering if there were some people who are also looking to race for pleasure and are not too good. I'm a DS3 player.
I was thinking about doing races with stock cars that are not too fast in the beginning with not that much laps on easy circuits like the small brands hatch. Aids are allowed if necessary. Then, when we get a good hang of it, we could gradually make races more difficult and longer, use faster cars etc.

So are there people interested. I live in Belgium, so I'm at +1GMT.

I'm in Sweden - 9-11pm sounds fine.

For me, wednesday would be the best, tuesday would not be possible except after 22h. Other days could work depending on other activities.

Back