For those of you who actually received their PS5s

• Thread starter ICEYOU3
  • 15 comments

ICEYOU3

(Banned)
United States
Selatapura, Usea
How long did it take to ship and be delivered. who did you order yours from?

Last edited:
PlayStation Direct; 1.5 days (ordered it on launch day, had it on Saturday morning).

Mine was ordered from Game UK, it was shipped on PS5 launch day but due to me opting to click n'collect from a Post Office I didn't pick it up until Monday 23rd Nov but it arrived at the Post Office on the Friday so was pretty quick service.

Pre-ordered from Argos on sept 18th,delivered on nov 19th via DPD.I also pre-ordered my sons xbox series x from Argos on sept 22nd,that was delivered on nov 10th.
I did feel a touch of envy when he got his xbox on release day,and i still had to wait a week before the ps5 release day!:)

Given the market and silicon shortages I think it is fairly impressive how well MS and Sony have done in terms of getting that much stock out to consumers - something like 6 million for the PS5 and 3.8 million for the Xbox (MS don't publish numbers though so it can only be estimated).

Got mine from a store called The Source. It shipped from Barrie, ON and it took two days to make it here.

Got my Brother's off Amazon through a 3rd party retailer called "Entertainment World CANADA!". They said it'd be a seven day delivery, but it only took three. The box was also mummified in tape because that was back when people were stealing consoles in the mail & replacing them with bags of sugar.

Game pre-order, arrived on UK launch day. About three working days between payment and a knock at the door.

Walmart on the 4th of March, received on the 8th in the US

Kept saying preparing order until the day before it came in when it suddenly updated to shipped

Last edited:
Back