For those of you who have GT4

  • Thread starter Thread starter sportcarm3
  • 4 comments
  • 861 views
Messages
11
For those of you who have gt4, What car do you use in Professional Hall for the World Championship race, I think its a 10 race series, with all protoype's, I can't get into Extreme hall until I finish Professional hall and none of my cars can touch the protoypes, has anyone gotten into extreme hall? If so what car did you use for the World Championship Series in Professional Hall?
 
I'm stuck with the same problem... anyone able to tell? The closest car I have is the 350Z LM..
 
save up tons of money, buy an audi R8, tune it up, and you could finish the races very easily.

that's what i'm doing.
 
get 25 percent of the game done through single races ie mercedes toyota etc... and then go to endurance and you can win some races through that , also if you are looking for a car that will get you closer then the 350z.. you could always do the german tour car races in the european section races, and win the clk-gtr 👍
 
Use the 350Z LM in a few of the endurance races. That will get you something fast enough to win the GT World championship.
 
Back