For those who hate bacon but love women and cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter Delirious
  • 45 comments
  • 12,242 views

Women or cars for the rest of your life?

  • I can't live without them, must have my women to love on!

    Votes: 33 49.3%
  • Vroom Vroom! All I need is some rubber, metal, fuel, and say 300+HP.

    Votes: 34 50.7%

  • Total voters
    67

Delirious

Meh
Premium
Messages
2,614
Messages
Metroider17
Bacon surely some of us can easily live without but...lets put the pedal to the metal in this one.

Could you possibly live without CARS or WOMEN? This being a gaming forum for a car game, I thought I'd raise the stakes.
 
I think you just tore my life apart:(.

I'd say cars. It's been that way for 19 years, I can take it. I think.
 
I think you just tore my life apart:(.

I'd say cars. It's been that way for 19 years, I can take it. I think.

I hope not many more people would choose that option.... If so, The Human Race may be in trouble.
 
I hope not many more people would choose that option.... If so, The Human Race may be in trouble.

I'm just a... Strange person? Maybe it's just more fun to just say you would rather have cars....

I am interested to see how this poll turns out. See how many weird people there are.
 
I'm just a... Strange person? Maybe it's just more fun to just say you would rather have cars....

I am interested to see how this poll turns out. See how many weird people there are.

I'm just saying.. The advancement of mankind is at stake here... You can't exactly knock up a car.
 
Cars definitely. I haven't had a "woman" in years :dopey:, so I can honestly say that I can do without if necessary. No girl is interested in my anyway, (don't make jokes about this).

The easiest of these subjects to get for me is a car and I like driving, so....


:)
 
I'm just saying.. The advancement of mankind is at stake here... You can't exactly knock up a car.

I once told somebody I would.....

Yeah. That didn't turn out so well. That's the same chick I'm working on now so hopefully that will turn out fine.

And if we are worried about the advancement of mankind, I'm sure the masses of guys that don't care about cars wouldn't mind making up for what a few car loving guys might not do.

Cars definitely. I haven't had a "woman" in years , so I can honestly say that I can do without if necessary. No girl is interested in my anyway, (don't make jokes about this).

The easiest of these subjects to get for me is a car and I like driving, so...

Exactly my thoughts.
 
Cars for me. As long as I get to choose which one. If it's a Vauxhall, I'd choose the woman :lol:
 
Well, seeing as I know cars are expensive as hell to maintain, but I don't know how much women are to maintain, I'm going to have to reserve judgment until I find out.
 
I choose cars. They don't complain, they do what you tell them to do, and best of all they are easy to take care of.
 
Cars don't nag. Or tell you to take out the trash. You tell cars to do something, and they'll do it, unconditionally....unless they can't physically. My vote=cars. 👍
 
Well, seeing as I know cars are expensive as hell to maintain, but I don't know how much women are to maintain, I'm going to have to reserve judgment until I find out.

Both of them wear perfume in your case so I wouldn't think it would matter?
 
I choose cars. They don't complain, they do what you tell them to do, and best of all they are easy to take care of.

Well, most. Some complain. Lexii don't do what you want them to do (electronics:banghead:) and a lot of them newer German cars can be pretty hard to maintain with all those fancy gizmos.
 
I voted cars, but specific cars. They have sexier curves that will never go away with time like their mothers did, most have less mileage and have been around the block fewer times than any woman. Maintaince in any case is always less with a vehicle, and a car won't yell at you or tell you what to do, only purr when you turn her on and wait for you to tell her where you want to go. Not only that, but you can ride in her any time you want, never getting told "Not tonight, I have a headache".

Not only that, but less guys have been in your car than any girlfriend you've ever had which means when you're done, then only thing you'll be walking away with is a smile on your face. :D 👍
 
Very hard decision... but my life definitely wouldn't be the same without cars, so I'll go for that.
 
Cars please. THey dont whine. Or scratch with long nails. kthxbye
 
Something some of you guys might find handy if your feeling lonely without women around.


 
:lol: teh winnar
 
I'd still go with women. **** cars, I'm taking the bangbus.
 
Women, clearly. I love cars, but women I love more. Plus cars can't make you apple pie.
 
Women, clearly. I love cars, but women I love more. Plus cars can't make you apple pie.
Cars also can't be next to you in bed with morning breath. :grumpy:
 
Or complain when you do something logical. Despite that, I'd rather live with a decent woman that a decent car.
 
Cars.

As great as women are, there's always the possibility of going through some issue with them where neither of you win, and could result in you finding another woman who very well might bring those problems back.

But with a car, there is no such problem.

You take care of the woman, she may or may not treat you well.
You take care of a car, and it'll do what you want to.

If the poll, though, was about deciding between having your perfect woman, or your dream car, it'd be the woman, obviously. But atlas, it's not.
 
Perfect car versus perfect woman? Thats much more of a tough choice...

Given that no woman is ever "perfect" and really no car ever will be either, thats again a choice as to what you want in life I guess. Honestly at the moment, I'd be leaning towards the car...
 
I have no qualms with cars but I'd much rather have a woman.

I'll ride bicycles instead.

Boom. 20 in favor of women. 19 in favor of cars.
 
No women = no reproduction = no people to drive cars = neither cars nor women.

My vote goes to women. 👍
 
Back