For those who hate bacon but love women and cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter Delirious
  • 45 comments
  • 12,242 views

Women or cars for the rest of your life?

  • I can't live without them, must have my women to love on!

    Votes: 33 49.3%
  • Vroom Vroom! All I need is some rubber, metal, fuel, and say 300+HP.

    Votes: 34 50.7%

  • Total voters
    67
True. That was more in reference to the guys but that works too.
 
Defenitely cars, all I need is 300HP+ and some serious speed.

Cars never leave you, cars dont do unlogical things, cars only cost so much you are willing to pay,
cars never betray you and if somethings broken you can get it to a mechanic to repair it.
But out of my view most people can go to perdition anyway.
 
Well, seeing as I know cars are expensive as hell to maintain, but I don't know how much women are to maintain, I'm going to have to reserve judgment until I find out.

They are very VERY expensive. Trust me....

I choose cars as there is no way that I am taking the train to work on a daily basis.
 
I'd still go with women. **** cars, I'm taking the bangbus.

According to the ladies in your neighborhood, your still walking without a bus pass. :lol:
 
I once said to a girl when we were mm*mm*mm, when she said that this is the nicest thing on earth, I said, no it isn't, driving a car is.

:dopey:
 
I once said to a girl when we were mm*mm*mm, when she said that this is the nicest thing on earth, I said, no it isn't, driving a car is.

:dopey:

And that was the last time you ever saw her.

I voted women, for obvious reasons. ;)
 
According to the ladies in your neighborhood, your still walking without a bus pass. :lol:

That's why you have to sneak in the back.


I guess I'd take cars back again when my wiener stops working. Isn't that how it goes already, anyway? Men never love cars, they only use them to get women until they can't sail full mast anymore. Only then do men truly love cars (probably because it reminds them of when it was working, unlike women who only complain that it doesn't).
 
That'll be the day I stop deleting online Viagra emails from my inbox and start giving them a call!

Of course my ol' lady would say "it lasts 4 hours, so after sex what are you going to do with the other 3 hours and 59 minutes its up?". I'm thinking...mushroom slapping rampage! :D
 
You'd still be good for only a minute after all that? I figure it'll be numb by then. Man, if some hoe (wife) said that to me, I'd say I'm gonna go do it with 239 other women. 1 per minute ftw.
 
I would definitely have to say cars if it was for the rest of my life.

I look at it this way. Women don't stay beautiful forever, and when your old, you're not going to find any women unless your rich, and that is probably not the case because you have already used all your money trying to get girls.

On the other hand, being a single man means you don't have to support anyone but yourself financially. After a long day at work, you can go home to silence and get a good nap in. Wake up, grill some steaks, watch some tv, then go back to sleep.The weekend comes and what do you know, a pristine car of your choice with everything you wanted is in your driveway. No it's not a dream, all the leftover money you have from paying the bills and food can go into whatever you want.
 
Wow. I can't believe this is such a close race....
 
Well, seeing as I know cars are expensive as hell to maintain, but I don't know how much women are to maintain

That one's no contest. Women cost far more than cars.

Shannon
No women = no reproduction = no people to drive cars = neither cars nor women.

= less cars on the road and more reason to go driving!👍👍
 
HOLY CRAP IT'S A TIE.​
I had to say it. See poll.. Its 32 and 32.​
 
Back