For when I'm gone.

Discussion in 'GT5 Drag Racing' started by mafia_boy, Jan 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mafia_boy

mafia_boy (Banned)

Attention GTP'ers, due to inconsistencies in the GTP method of moderating this site, I will be available on PSN with either my GTP tag or a new one since I won't support a site that allows people to be assclowns to the people who support this site through thick & thin. Jordan, clean your staff up because it's obvious that due to recent history, your staff have lost the plot and have lost the true spirit of running this site as a genuine concern. It started with Leo & Paulie being banned for BS reasons and now your cronies want to turn it onto me for defending myself. I hope that people start going to the other sites like GTRP, GTPL, GT5RS, GTExD, GT5Dragtimes and see that the grass is greener on the other side. FIX YOUR :censored: Jordan, the buck stops with you!!!!

2. daan

daan Moderator

You've been here long enough to know that threads like these don't really get anywhere, and don't do anyone any good. If you have an issue with how this site is moderated, then Jordan is but a PM away.

Sonygamer455 likes this.
  3. Jordan

Jordan Administrator

It doesn't matter who you are, what you feel you've done for GTPlanet, or what you think someone else has done to you; comments like this are completely unacceptable in this community:

You should consider yourself fortunate that you were not permanently banned for this post. You should be even more fortunate that I have not banned you for the rude message you sent to SlipZtrEm. As stated by daan, if you have any complaints about moderator's actions, feel free to contact me privately. Any subsequent, abusive messages to any member of my staff will guarantee the termination of your membership here.

Sonygamer455 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.