FORC GP - Racing Series Coming Soon to FORZA 5

• Thread starter BTR SPARKY
  • 15 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
A simple Forza Motorsport driven series aiming to bring fun, clean and competitive racing series for those willing and interested in being part of a championship.

FORC GP race series is being set up for FM5 and is now ready to start taking members looking to race in a series league on FM5.

"LIKE" the page so you can comment and receive updates as it progresses:
https://www.facebook.com...599194326796236?fref=ts

166xeva.jpg

av2c1.jpg

Yea thats no problem, i can update this thread aswell for those not on Facebook.

Logo was designed on FM5 "Create Vinyl Group" and photo taken of it sorry for poor quality it was expanded somewhat, looks great on the cars though as a decal for those who participate will have this somewhere on their car.

So far:
Super GT300:
300bhp Japanese sports cars. Any car from 2005 onwards. Recommended V8 for achieving 600bhp (50% restriction)

Formula Forza will be hosting an X-Class F1 Series, so the idea was to stay away from that and give more choice of cars to run with.

Just to let people know i can can shed more light on the topic. Races will last between 30-45 mins. Qualifying would take place over a four day period lasting between the wednesday-saturday before the race sunday. Race start would be at about 5:00pm UK maybe later. I hope this helps you get a picture of how it would all work

Please forgive me, but is it 300 or 600 hp? Is there also a PI or curb weight limit? I am interested in participating if I can, and am looking forward to starting a tune or two!

Edit: I think I just need an explanation of how the power restriction is applied in a racing championship. Sorry for the newb question.

Last edited:
Dont worry YakieS1 im sure many other may get confused. The cars when you are building them will be upgraded to 600bhp with a minimum weight of 2,500lb. The class you should achieve is S between the PI 720 and 760ish. Just remember that cars are to be RWD. in regards to the 300bhp when you are racing everyone will receive a 50% power restriction taking your bhp from 600 -> 300. I hope this answers your question. If you head over to the facebook page you will be able to find a list of the eligible cars. Look forward to seeing you there

Thanks for the answer! One follow up: if I tune a car's gearing, grip balance, toe, etc. to support 600hp and then go race at 300, I feel I'll "have a bad time", as I'll be way wrong on the settings. Is there a way to work around this? Perhaps build 2 tunes, one at 300 to tune on and one for 600 for the restricted race? I did see the list on FB. Thanks again!

You could certainly give that a try also long as you race the 600bhp car during qualifying and race. I dont see any harm in doing so. I think the only real issue with tuning the 600bhp car would be the gearing if you didnt take your 2 tunes approach

You could always make a private lobby and set the power restriction to 50%.
The process of tuning will be longer because you have to go in and out but you would know for sure that it would be the right tune.

Back