Force Feedback Help on DFGT

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTP_Rodney
  • 1 comments
  • 443 views
Messages
97
Messages
GTP_Rodney, PpR_EMOver
Hey guys,
I currently run my DFGT at FF 7 because I can feel the grip better and the track better. But when I start to loose control at high speeds, its very difficult to spin my wheel over to full lock, and then pull it back to center to keep straight.

I was just curious what Force Feedback everyone here uses, and why?

And I would like to find something similar to the Force Feedback on iRacing.
That feels both loose and mildly tight depending on your grip and if your sideways or not.

But any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!
 
mate make the most of it, as my G25's motors have past there best and overheat too quick when I have the FFB on anything over 7.
Its a shame too as I have never felt the full forces that GT5 has.

But I have been on a friends DFGT wheel and I found it could handle 10 pritty well the wheel still span quite quick, But I found that a level of 7 or 8 worked best kept it tight but not too tight.

I am sure there is a way to switch between 900 degrees steering to something like 220 degrees steering on the DFGT but I am not sure can any one confirm?.
 
Back