Force Feedback on gamepad

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lusitano
  • 0 comments
  • 515 views
Messages
141
Hi

Something bug me with the gamepad, I would like to know your opinions too.

At this moment I'm waiting to put my G25 working with GT5, but the lack of space has not allowed me to atm.

When I drive with gamepade, I feel that the force feed back is very poor, reading the track/road texture and the car feeling.
I come from FM3, and the gamepad feeling is much more immersive. Is what I can compare.

Where I feel the best is on the edge of the road, beyond that, the sensations are practiclly nil, transmitting the sensation of the car float in the air.

I tried the wheel just for test and the FF is Ok, but..., I would feel better the irregularities of the road, and the car needs and behavior on gamepad.

Is that the coding of FF for gamepad is weak, or is it that Sony's(dualshock3) gamepad is weak and exist a better one?:confused:

Thanks
 
Back