Forced Replays? WTF?

  • Thread starter Thread starter SuperShouden
  • 19 comments
  • 1,212 views

SuperShouden

(Banned)
Messages
7,542
Messages
SuperShouden
Did three laps of a race in arcade mode and wanted to change settings. However, when I tried to exit the race, it kicked me to a replay I can't exit from! I can still zoom and super zoom and change cameras but I can't exit. I can't even enter photomode. What the heck? Forced replays are the DUMBEST thing in racing games EVER! Why would I want to sit through a replay of the race I just raced? Wouldn't that mean the race takes twice as long?! I hope PD fixes this.
 
yup. I can do everything but exit the replay.
 
Doesn't something like this happen when you've got a custom playlist with songs that have been deleted (but still on the playlist)? Or am i way off base!?!
 
you're way off. That causes the game to freeze. GT5 doesn't really like custom playlists.

This is it entering a replay you can't ext out of.
 
Zoom? I thought this feature wasn't in the replay mode like GT5P.
 
I can press R1 for a little zoom and triangle zooms in a lot.
 
I guess I need to map it because I have yet to see the zoom.
Thanks.👍
 
I can zoom the hell out my b-spec dude at the 4h nurburgring endurance race atm, hmmm..

Edit: With the R1 button.
 
Okay, this is getting WAY off base here. I don't care about the zoom. I care about the forced replays.
 
I guess there is no disaster in restarting your ps3..?💡
 
Yeah. I had to exit out of the game. But be warned: don't do a race in arcade mode unless you want to watch the replay.

Also, the Beginner difficulty is a quick race. You select the car, track and manual or automatic and you get a single lap of the track. You can't pick the laps, damage or anything.
 
Yeah. I had to exit out of the game. But be warned: don't do a race in arcade mode unless you want to watch the replay.

Also, the Beginner difficulty is a quick race. You select the car, track and manual or automatic and you get a single lap of the track. You can't pick the laps, damage or anything.

That's like telling people to not go outside unless they wanna get hit by a meteor.
 
*shrug* I can't control what PD does just like I can't control where meteors will fall.
 
Well clearly this glitch only applies to you, not everyone. At least, no one else with this problem has mentioned it yet.
 
Back