Forcing default setupsPS4 

• Thread starter Big Alex
  • 4 comments
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
We are starting a GT3 league forcing the default setups to level the field.

We realized all setups options are blocked but the LOAD options.

Apparently we can load the loose SMS default setup,the game confirms the load procedure but when back to box options we can read STABLE instead of LOOSE. Is this a known bug? At the end of the day, which setup is loaded?

Thanks in advance.

Apparently we can load the loose SMS default setup,the game confirms the load procedure but when back to box options we can read STABLE instead of LOOSE. Is this a known bug? At the end of the day, which setup is loaded?

Thanks in advance.

Both! - my league races with default setups and both loose and stable are available according to driver preference. I always race with loose, but some of my fellow racers alternate between loose or stable while some prefer stable. The stable setups were originally designed for hand controller users and if you have any of those they will probably opt for stable.

If the setup is changing after you select then that's a bug. Not one I've suffered from too much that I've noticed.

Remember that if you have pit stops then racers will be able to set tyre pressure and fuel load outside the default setup.

Thanks in advance.

Having read the reply from @Daz555 I realise I misunderstood your question!

Remember that if you have pit stops then racers will be able to set tyre pressure and fuel load outside the default setup.

This is a very good point!

Having read the reply from @Daz555 I realise I misunderstood your question!

This is a very good point!

In fact the default usually is stable and when we try to select loose, after loading, the STABLE word keeps showing in the lobby. As if the setup was not changed at all. I do think this is a presentation bug otherwise there won't be the option to load the Loose setup.

Back