Ford Crown Victoria (Mk2) LX 2006

• Thread starter Pootis
  • 20 comments
United States
United States
1280px-2007_Ford_Crown_Victoria_LX.jpg

The Crown Victoria was a full-sized sedan that was widely used for taxi services and law enforcement. The 2007 model year was the final model year that was sold to the public and was continued to be used for taxi services and law enforcement until production was finally discontinued in 2011.

Specs:

Wheelbase - 114.7 in (2,913 mm)
Length - 212.0 in (5,385 mm)
Width - 77.3 in (1,963 mm)
Height - 56.8 in (1,443 mm)
Weight - 4,057 lbs (1,840 kg)
Transmission - 4 speed automatic
Engine - 4.6 L Modular V8
Top speed - 133 mph (215 km/h) (credits to Aero2000)
Acceleration - 8.4 seconds (credits to Aero2000)
Horsepower - 242 HP (credits to Aero2000)
Drivetrain - FR (Front engine, rear wheel drive)

If you like Ford:

Ford Mustang Shelby GT350R 2016
Ford Bronco Concept 2004
Ford F-1 1950
Ford Quadricycle 1896

I would also like for the car to have a light bar that you can put on it like what you can do with the BMW Pace Car if it was to be added.

Edit - Changed the year to '2006' instead of '2007' to comply with car suggestion guidelines.

Last edited:
Actually I think a taxi version would be the most interesting. Then again, they could just add all three versions to the game.

Yeah the Crown Victoria would be nice, I like the BlackHawk and LX Premium Sport PKG both with four on the floor automatic :P
ford_crown_victoria_blackhawk_100003437_m.jpg

Here's some more specs: 242 hp / 4900 rpm , 389 Nm / 4100 rpm
Top speed 215 km/h , 0-100 km/h 8,4 sec :)

Too modern.

My dad owned a 1956 Ford Crown Victoria. It was red/white and he won a number of prizes at various car shows. It looked that good.
I would love to see it in GT6.

Mmm have one in the front yard right now, so I'm voting for it. Can see why other people wouldn't want it in but screw them I want this car. XD

Too modern.

My dad owned a 1956 Ford Crown Victoria. It was red/white and he won a number of prizes at various car shows. It looked that good.
I would love to see it in GT6.
Det är ju bara att göra en tråd för Crown Vic '56 här :) It's only for you to do a suggest for the Crown Vic 56 :) Go for it!

Edit now we have a suggestion for the Crown Victoria '56

Last edited:
It's LX Premium Sport Package to you to be better. Like The LX Sport Package, The LX Premium Sport Package has Premium Handling and Premium Performance.

Last edited:
There are not very many cars in this world that are more recognizable than Ford Crown Victoria. The durability associated with its layout popularized the use of the Crown Victoria with taxicab and fleet owners going on to become one of the most commonly used police patrol/pursuit vehicles in North America.
ford_crown_vic_manu-07_01_zps706f9838.jpg

I think, this hard-worker should be included in the game at least for its historical significance and reputation of a very reliable vehicle. 2007 model with optional Premium Sport-Handling and Performance Package would be a perfect choice.

One of my favorite American 4 door sedans. I always preferred this over the Taurus and Fusion.

I remember PD saying that they add different types of cars from your everyday car to cars that you will never able to own (super cars...etc). If they add cars like Yaris's, Leaf, Prius's and then tons of other small hatchbacks and kei cars then why not add something like a Crown Victoria or Caprice At least it's better than something like leaf or INSIGHT LS...

One more thing, but I remember that this car was still being sold for the public around the year 2011 or something...?

Edit: I gone for a search on google and apparently the Crown Vic did discontinued in 2007 for the public in US but for some reason it still continued being sold for the public until around 2012.

Hm....

Last edited:
it still continued being sold for the public until around 2012.
Unused/ decommissioned police cruisers and taxis are repainted and sold back to the public. Obviously they have all their specific parts (police lightbars, taxi lightbars, etc.) removed before being reused.

Unused/ decommissioned police cruisers and taxis are repainted and sold back to the public. Obviously they have all their specific parts (police lightbars, taxi lightbars, etc.) removed before being reused.
Thanks for the Info. :)

Back