ford escort cosworth

  • Thread starter Thread starter ricky1988
  • 10 comments
  • 627 views
Messages
4
England
skegness
Messages
ricky2e0rdy1988
anybody got 1 they looking to trade please add me on psn
 
anybody got 1 they looking to trade please add me on psn

I think if the car was in GT5, a lot of people would want this car too.
 
SVT Cobra GT
I think if the car was in GT5, a lot of people would want this car too.

I was thinking if there WAS a cosworth I would have a few since I love this car. But I don't think there is???
 
It's the Rally Car. Not Cosworth.........

And yes it's GT5...
 
oh right lol still thats what i want :)
 
NikoBellic
It's the Rally Car. Not Cosworth.........

And yes it's GT5...

It's still an Escort Cosworth, just the rally car
 
I've got one and can trade today. Got a link to your garage?
 
how do u put up a link to garage?
 
I can send it for free mate seeing as you're a Cossie fan. Add NT1138 👍
 
You need to register on mygranturismo.net and add all the cars you have.
 
Back