Ford Escort Mk1 Slalom car

  • Thread starter Thread starter puricele7e
  • 7 comments
  • 647 views
Messages
683
Hi guys, I thought i should share some pictures with you, with 2 Ford Escorts, both with slicks and racing in slalom competitions in Germany (sponsored by ADAC)

Hope you like them 👍

IM001844.jpg

IM001847.jpg

IM001848.jpg

IM001849.jpg

IM001850.jpg
 
there mk2's i think m8 mean looking little motors though how wide are those reer tires for an escort :crazy: they cossy powered? 👍
 
Very nice and yup they are MKII's, i'd assume they were cossie powered tho.

Got anymore pics? Specs?
 
Oooh. That tyre+wheel combination is sexy. 👍
 
Ooops.....sorry 'bout that, I am no Escort expert (well, not those versions anyway)

On the (blue+silver) one there was a badge in the back Escort 1.1 but i doubt that's true :scared: It's the same trick some guy from Norway did, on a 4-door E36 M3 there was a 324d badge at the back :dunce:

I didn't get the chance to get the specs, the drivers were not there at the moment 💡 But they were really fast in the race, nontheless 👍

EDIT: Sorry, forgot the pics :crazy:
The Mondeo doesn't look THAT bad, either 👍

IM001845.jpg

IM001846.jpg

IM001851.jpg
 
There's a car I hope I have the opportunity to drive someday.

Not the 1.1, though. :D
 
That Ford Mondeo estate car kicks ass. Too bad Ford USA killed off the Contour here in America, it was an awesome car. At least Europe still has it. Oh, and the Escorts are sick as well.
 
Back