FORD FOCUS ST '15

• Thread starter squander
  • 18 comments
Italy
Italy
Hi guys,

if some of you would get a shot with this tune please let me know your comments, I'd really appreciate that.
Thanks

Ford Focus ST'15
BoP ON
N300 - SPORT SOFT TIRES

Ratio Power - 112 / Level - 1
Ratio Weight Reduction - 90 / Level - 1

Traction Control - 0

Brake distribution - 0

Ride Height - 110 / 114 (mm)
Frequency - 1.58 / 1.63 (hz)
ARB - 4 / 6
Compression (bump) - 58 / 62
Extension (rebound) - 90 / 93
Camber - 1.3 / 1.0
Toe - -0,07 / -0.05

LSD - 5/28/9

Transmission
Final at 5.500
Max speed at 200 km/h
1st - 2.141/89
2nd - 1.648/115
3rd - 1.306/146
4th - 1.065/179
5th - 0.895/213
6th - 0.774/265
Final 4.137 (adjust only Final to suit the track)

Hi guys,

if some of you would get a shot with this tune please let me know your comments, I'd really appreciate that.
Thanks

Ford Focus ST'15
BoP ON
N300 - SPORT SOFT TIRES

Ratio Power - 112 / Level - 1
Ratio Weight Reduction - 90 / Level - 1

Traction Control - 0

Brake distribution - 0

Ride Height - 110 / 114 (mm)
Frequency - 1.58 / 1.63 (hz)
ARB - 4 / 6
Compression (bump) - 58 / 62
Extension (rebound) - 90 / 93
Camber - 1.3 / 1.0
Toe - -0,07 / -0.05

LSD - 5/28/9

Transmission
Final at 5.500
Max speed at 200 km/h
1st - 2.141/89
2nd - 1.648/115
3rd - 1.306/146
4th - 1.065/179
5th - 0.895/213
6th - 0.774/265
Final 4.137 (adjust only Final to suit the track)
I took it for a spin at Suzuka Circuit, it lacks grip in the front. Thanks for posting your tune :cheers:, because it gives me something to do my friend 👍.

Last edited:
I took it for a spin at Suzuka Circuit, it lacks grip in the front. Thanks for posting your tune :cheers:, because it gives me something to do my friend 👍.

Thanks a lot my friend, I'm probably going to switch on testing others tune too because I have lack of feeling with GTS and not much free time to improve it as well. Anyway sometimes I'm putting down some of my tune as tuning remains the funniest part for me.
Have a great day mate!
thanks again:cheers:

Thanks a lot my friend, I'm probably going to switch on testing others tune too because I have lack of feeling with GTS and not much free time to improve it as well. Anyway sometimes I'm putting down some of my tune as tuning remains the funniest part for me.
Have a great day mate!
thanks again:cheers:
No problem :cheers:, I use to spend 4 to 5 hours playing GT6 but on GTS just over an hour a day now my friend.

Thanks a lot my dear friend for this beautiful tune. I have just used it un Clubman Cup Amateur League and I won all races. Beautiful beautiful beautiful :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:.
Thanks again my dear friend :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Thanks a lot my dear friend for this beautiful tune. I have just used it un Clubman Cup Amateur League and I won all races. Beautiful beautiful beautiful :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:.
Thanks again my dear friend :cheers::cheers::cheers:
Hey Jerome, I tested his tune doing TTs on some tracks, may be in the Clubman Cup Amateur League you may get a different in road grip in that event ?, when I get a chance I will test the car in that event.

Hey Jerome, I tested his tune doing TTs on some tracks, may be in the Clubman Cup Amateur League you may get a different in road grip in that event ?, when I get a chance I will test the car in that event.

I don't know my friend .But in the Clubman Cup I don't have problem with road grip. Maybe a little problem with the grip when you brake (in my opinion it is the same problem with alls road cars). Otherwise nothing for me.

I don't know my friend .But in the Clubman Cup I don't have problem with road grip. Maybe a little problem with the grip when you brake (in my opinion it is the same problem with alls road cars). Otherwise nothing for me.
Yes you may be right Jerome, I mainly drive racing cars 👍.

I’ll have to try this tune with my secondary ST that I have never used yet. (My main one is stock, mostly all of my cars are)

I’ve been waiting for a ST tune as that is the car I drive in real life.

I've the same feeling, there seems to be a different grip from league to time trial

I’ll have to try this tune with my secondary ST that I have never used yet. (My main one is stock, mostly all of my cars are)

I’ve been waiting for a ST tune as that is the car I drive in real life.

Great!! Please let me know your comments if you want to. Thanks a lot mate! :cheers:

Back