Ford Focus (Mk3) ST by Shelby 2014

• Thread starter StarLight
  • 22 comments
Portugal
Portugal
vd1xj4.jpg

Presents the new Ford Focus ST, a already nice car but now with the Shelby Package the ST will have a better performance.
This is no dream car since you can buy it in real live and it's affordable too.
In the GT series a fun car to drive.

687atj.jpg

The Ford company has received a special package from Shelby American, known for his famous muscle car products, the special package for the new Shelby Ford Focus ST.

Powered 252 horsepower car has more sporty appearance of the Focus ST through the Shelby style hood vents, grille hydro-carbon and Hydro-carbon rear spoiler. Special stickers Shelby Ford Focus ST will also get a new suspension that makes the car shorter. a new foot wheels with high performance tires and larger brakes system and exhaust system also Exha Bora.

Exterior and interior color combinations will be made in line with the use of luxurious leather complete with paddle shifters and sport a unique logo Shelby CSM.

2014 Shelby Ford Focus ST only in the production of 500 units, and the car is expected to be a hit next year.

Specifications
Production: 500
Engine: 2 liter inline-4
Aspiration: turbocharged
HP: 252 hp
HP/Liter: 126 hp per liter

awxrpk.jpg

nb3lft.jpg

nytqfb.jpg

THE OTHER FORDS ARE HERE:

2ykdkls.jpg

Last edited:
Nice choice Starlight 👍

I've built up the '13 Focus ST to what I imagined would be a current RS500 version & it's a really fast ride. Looks like I'll be building this one too :D

Damn! I´m sure as hell hoping that it somehow gets listed for Europe! I want that one in my garage so bad!!! :drool: :bowdown:
I don't like your chances. They're bashing around the Nurb in what looks like a new RS(500?) at the moment. Rumors of anywhere between 300-350 bhp :drool:

And we in Australia have to make do with the ST :irked:

We got a limited number of the last RS model but not the cooking RS500 :grumpy:
Sorry 'bout that, mate...Not sure but isn't there either Mountune or Roush mods available from Ford dealers down under?

Sorry 'bout that, mate...Not sure but isn't there either Mountune or Roush mods available from Ford dealers down under?
No apology required but thanks anyway.
I could walk into 50 Ford dealers down here, ask if the names Mountune or Roush meant anything to them & there's a very good chance I'd get 50 blank stares looking back at me :dunce: :dopey: :odd: :rolleyes:

No apology required but thanks anyway.
I could walk into 50 Ford dealers down here, ask if the names Mountune or Roush meant anything to them & there's a very good chance I'd get 50 blank stares looking back at me :dunce: :dopey: :odd: :rolleyes:
Hey maybe they are doing a FPV version!! You never know...:D

Hey maybe they are doing a FPV version!! You never know...:D
Not a snowball's chance in hell of that happening as FPV has been closed.
Ford are pulling out of local manufacturing at the end of 2016 & part of that plan was the closure of FPV.
The best a Focus owner can hope for in this country, is a trip to an aftermarket tuner that, hopefully, knows what they're doing.

Not a snowball's chance in hell of that happening as FPV has been closed.
Ford are pulling out of local manufacturing at the end of 2016 & part of that plan was the closure of FPV.
The best a Focus owner can hope for in this country, is a trip to an aftermarket tuner that, hopefully, knows what they're doing.
I heard Holden pulling out, but Ford too? Man that's rough. Thousands are going to lose their jobs...Oh what about Toyota? Are they leaving too?

I heard Holden pulling out, but Ford too? Man that's rough. Thousands are going to lose their jobs...Oh what about Toyota? Are they leaving too?
Ford made their decision first as people just weren't buying the Australian made Falcon.
Holden followed not long after that after GM headquarters made the call for them and to top it all off, Toyota pulled the plug after crunching the numbers & deciding importation was the way to go.

All three makers used a network of suppliers for unique & common parts made economically viable by sheer volume of production.
Ford quitting raised the price of said parts for Holden & Toyota, setting of an avalanche effect that had left us with no local car industry post 2017.

Ford made their decision first as people just weren't buying the Australian made Falcon.
Holden followed not long after that after GM headquarters made the call for them and to top it all off, Toyota pulled the plug after crunching the numbers & deciding importation was the way to go.

All three makers used a network of suppliers for unique & common parts made economically viable by sheer volume of production.
Ford quitting raised the price of said parts for Holden & Toyota, setting of an avalanche effect that had left us with no local car industry post 2017.
Now I feel really bad. I know what it's like not knowing where your next paycheck's coming from, so I can sympathize. Hope someone out there comes up with an idea (or two) to save Aussie industry.

Now I feel really bad. I know what it's like not knowing where your next paycheck's coming from, so I can sympathize. Hope someone out there comes up with an idea (or two) to save Aussie industry.
Not your fault my friend.

If the people in power make it possible to buy an import cheaper than a locally made, high quality product, this is the end result.

With most of the car makers moving to a global strategy, the writing was on the wall & local production already had an expiry date, we just didn't know the exact date. Now we do.

@StarLight Is this a Shelby product or a Shelby-stickered product sold by Ford?

The former would be a Shelby Focus ST 2014 and the latter would be a Ford Focus ST Shelby 2014.

@StarLight Is this a Shelby product or a Shelby-stickered product sold by Ford?

The former would be a Shelby Focus ST 2014 and the latter would be a Ford Focus ST Shelby 2014.

The official name is Shelby Ford Focus ST, but since the Ford logo is on the car and Shelby only delivered the package I will rename it to Ford Focus ST Shelby, DONE!
Thanks for the heads up!

Back