Ford GT´02

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dr.Mabuse666
  • 17 comments
  • 1,734 views
Messages
1,585
I am looking for a

Ford GT´02

5306446130_d2d7ecf87b.jpg


can trade today for one of these:

Ford Falcon XR8 0 miles
Audi A4 Touring Car 0 miles
Opel Calibra Touring Car
Nissan R92CP Race Car
Jaguar XJR9 LM Race Car
Audi R8 LMS RC (Team Playstation)´09
Nissan Motul Pitwork´04
Alfa Romeo 155 2.5 V6 TI´93
Audi R10 TDi RC´06 (0 miles!)
Audi R8 RC´01 (yellow!)
Bentley Speed 8 RC´03
GT Formula White
Mercedes Benz CLK-GTR Race Car´98
Lancer Evolution Super Rally Car '03
Nissan R390 GT1 RC´98
Nissan R89C RC´89
Pennzoil Nismo GT-R '99
Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car '89
Toyota GT-One Race Car
Vauxhall Astra Touring Car
Xanavi Nismo GT-R´03
Level 17 Ticket
Level 21 ticket
Level 24 Ticket
Rally Ticket
Any Premium Car up to 5 Million bugs.

or 10 chromes/mattes


my trading-thread: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=174546

​
 
Last edited:
Dr.Mabuse666
please, someone?

I think I might have one, I will trade it for the Audi R8 Lms
 
Lol in my save data it says i have 1800+ days played, i check the used lot religously to make sure i dont miss anything and i havenr seen this car yet.
 
I think I might have one, I will trade it for the Audi R8 Lms

cool, when can you trade? I am able to send out the Audi after reset time in 150 minutes.
 
Lol in my save data it says i have 1800+ days played, i check the used lot religously to make sure i dont miss anything and i havenr seen this car yet.

I believe that some cars comes from tickets only . I am at day 1400, I never saw a different R8 LMS than the red one and the R8 RC´01 in red also never showed.
 
I have the car you're looking for but unfortunately nothing you're offering for it interests me. Mine was bought from the UCD & I'm @ day 775 now. I found it probably 2-3 days ago when I went on a UCD buying spree where I purchased 24 of the 30 cars in there.
 
Sorry, that´s all I got atm. My 1000 cars garage is closed till 5th and I want this car now.
 
Dr.Mabuse666
cool, when can you trade? I am able to send out the Audi after reset time in 150 minutes.

I should be able to trade tonight. Let me know if this suits. My psn. Symo63
 
cool, I´ll send out requests from my main account and from the LMS Spot!:)

audir8.jpg
 
Last edited:
I will check back on the 5th but I will be away from my PS3 for the weekend so I will not be able to trade until the 7th.
 
symo63 only has the ´05. So I am still looking,I can trade today!
 
Rarity rating:10 on mygranturismo.

My playtime is around 2300 days & i never saw the car popping up. From where is this picture? In which race is this car in the lineup?
 
i have that car
do you have a Veyron, if yes what are the exact colors...
thanks
 
I´ve found the picture on the net. I never saw the car in any race.
 
I have 5 Veyrons, but only 2 are available for trade today.one is untuned with some mileage (200-400, don´t know exactly). the color is hazelnut/walnut. The second is untouched and some kind of brown, I don´t know the exact color atm. I can check this in about 3 hours.

edit: just remembered, the hazelnut/walnut is also on an account which is closed for today.
 
Back