FORD GT '02 0 Changes 0 Miles

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT_COL
  • 8 comments
  • 552 views
Messages
415
Messages
GT_COL
My Fellow Collectors.
I would like to trade for 0 change 0 mile X2010's.

#1-
#2-
#3-
#4-
#5- Have
#6-
#7-
#8- Have
#9-
#10- Have
#11- Have
#12-
#13-
#14- Have
#15- Have
#16- Have
#17-
#18-
#19- Have
#20-
Prototype- Have

I will also trade the ones I have for yours.
Once again 0 changes and 0 miles only please.
 
What colour is it?
 
I mean what colour is the ford gt '02 :)
 
Yellow with black stripes.
How many colours do they come in?

Alrite, have that colour already.

I think there are 3 colours, not 100% sure.
 
seen atleast 5
 
GeekCred would know since he has all of them but I think you're right DAG0.
 
I have a sort of cream one with black stripes 0/0. There's a white/blue stipes and yellow/black stripes. What's the other two? Anyone know? Maybe black/white stipes, blue/white stipes?
 
Back