justjustin89 Messages 124 Messages justjustin89 Feb 12, 2012 #1 This is the last one I need to own them all.. Will some one please be kind and hook me up with one. Got lots of cars to trade just name some and I will check if I have it. thanks
This is the last one I need to own them all.. Will some one please be kind and hook me up with one. Got lots of cars to trade just name some and I will check if I have it. thanks
fillmore85 Messages 263 Oregon Messages fillmore85 Feb 12, 2012 #3 Unfortunately this car can't be traded since it costs more than 900k
justjustin89 Messages 124 Messages justjustin89 Feb 12, 2012 #4 ah dang i figured it wouldn't be. Thanks anyways, (Closed)
Chico acsc Messages 850 Lisboa Messages Chico_acsc Feb 12, 2012 #5 @Cowboys965: Maybe you should try the Forza Planet instead? Somehow I think it wouldn't be better... But seriously, a bit harsh no? We were all "noobs" once...
@Cowboys965: Maybe you should try the Forza Planet instead? Somehow I think it wouldn't be better... But seriously, a bit harsh no? We were all "noobs" once...
Cowboys965 Messages 7,517 Connecticut Messages Cowboys965 Feb 12, 2012 #6 Chico acsc @Cowboys965: Maybe you should try the Forza Planet instead? Somehow I think it wouldn't be better... But seriously, a bit harsh no? We were all "noobs" once... Click to expand... Don't worry, it's all in good fun.
Chico acsc @Cowboys965: Maybe you should try the Forza Planet instead? Somehow I think it wouldn't be better... But seriously, a bit harsh no? We were all "noobs" once... Click to expand... Don't worry, it's all in good fun.
Chico acsc Messages 850 Lisboa Messages Chico_acsc Feb 12, 2012 #7 Cowboys965 Don't worry, it's all in good fun. Click to expand... Oh you edited it. Now I look like an a**. Thanks a lot!
Cowboys965 Don't worry, it's all in good fun. Click to expand... Oh you edited it. Now I look like an a**. Thanks a lot!