ford gt 40 race car

  • Thread starter Thread starter xAkirax2004
  • 13 comments
  • 594 views
Messages
2,932
is that car ne good? because im doing thr gt world championchip
in pro mode and im thinking about getting that nissan 390 road car you could also win....so which is better?
 
The nissan 390 is much beta although i prefer the fords suspension. The nissan has the speed and handles quite good.
 
i used the GT40 for a good number of my Endurance Races, and it's a great contender. for the horsepower, the thing flies. it handles pretty well, i used T6s most of the time, and didn't have to pit quite as much as with my (Enduro Car #2) GT-ONE Road Car.

it'll drift if you ask nicely :trouble:.
 
how much BHP did the GT40 have j2s, as ive forgotten.
 
Its a great car because of its handling and its pretty light. I think the GT40 raod car had around 450 HP??
 
* First post *

I think I would've chosen the Ford GT40 . The R390 is a good car too ... choices , choices , choices ... Maybe you should just write the name of the two cars and ask your parents to pick one :D

Shant
14
 
thx f'strated palm, now how much BHP did the nissan 390 have, sorry having to ask these questions.
 
thx f'strated palm, now how much BHP did the nissan 390 have again, sorry having to ask these questions.
 
I like the R390 better. 'On rails' comes to mind.
 
Ford GT40 Race Car: 493 HP, 998kg
Nissan R390 Race Car: 641HP, 900kg

I like the GT40 better, I think its handling is a little better too. Beat the R390 in the induro with my GT40R stock. Pretty good car...
 
The R390 is undoubtly faster... there's absolutely no argument for that, considering the huge power:weight ratio difference and the decades that separate these two cars.

Despite that, I personally like the GT40's handling a lot more... it won't get you around the track as fast, but it's a more enjoyable experience. ;)
 
I have the GT40, lol, but it's not the race car! It's the normal one and it's red, kinda looks like a ferrari!:) So where can I get the race car?
 
I think an enduro or a series race. Go to GTPlanet's prize car list on their startpage...
 
Back