Ford GT-40

Messages
125
Messages
speedracer_-44
the old one - blue with orange stripe :)


I have a Zonda 7.3, a Mercedes CSL-GTR, a Jag XJ13, a BP Falken RX-7, a black Veyron, and a Jeff Gordon Tank car:) that I wouldn't mind parting with.

feel free to offer me anything for any of these but I'd really like to get the GT-40 and can trade right away after I finish my dinner.

Thanks for reading
 
OT - Is there a such a car in GT5 called a Jeff Gordon Tank Car?
 
I knew that would fly right over someone's head. Have you driven a NASCAR?
 
i have a brand new one but cannot trade it until saturday if you are interested add me and we can figure it out.
 
cool, i'll send an add. What do you want in return?
 
the mercedes clr-gtr would be cool if thats ok?
 
ive got a gt40, believe its never been used, can trade now if interested.
 
already promised to lav01 for the CLR-GTR. I'll let you know if that falls through.

if you want the Zonda, Jag or RX-7 offer me something. LM cars are always welcome as are NSX RMs.
 
Back