Ford GT collection...

  • Thread starter Thread starter ringwyrm0
  • 0 comments
  • 427 views
Messages
1
Messages
ringwyrm0
Ford GT ‘02

Ford GT ‘05

Ford GT '05 (No stripe)

Ford GT ‘06

Ford GT LM Race Car

Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II
- Tuned: 810HP@6800RPM 1130kg

Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car
- Tuned: 810HP@6300RPM 1165kg

Ford GT40 Race Car ‘69

Ford Mark IV Race Car ‘67



Hello all.

One of my first goals whenever I start on a new release of GT is to collect all of the Ford GTs in the game.

(a) I was wondering if the above list is still the complete list of these cars?
(b) Does anyone have the initial specs for each?
(c) Does anyone have a complete list of allowed upgrades/tunes for each?

thanks!

--ringwyrm0

<edit> I'll just update this single post with the stats as I find them.
 
Last edited:
Back