PauI360 Messages 106 Messages PauI360 Messages PauI360 Jan 30, 2011 #1 look in my garage see if there's anything you want. After FORD GT LM Race Car gulf colours only CTR yellowbird CTR2 Last edited: Jan 30, 2011
look in my garage see if there's anything you want. After FORD GT LM Race Car gulf colours only CTR yellowbird CTR2
S silverpt Messages 2 Messages silverpt01 Jan 30, 2011 #2 I have a Ford GT40 Race Car 69 to trade What do you have to offer?
YouBetterPayup Messages 578 Messages YouBetterPayup Jan 30, 2011 #3 If your yellow bird is 0 miles, I'll trade you for it. check my thread to pick a car you want.
GoBlueDevils4 Messages 302 Messages GoBlueDevils4 Jan 30, 2011 #4 I'll trade you my yellow bird for either the Ferrari F40 or Carbon X1
PauI360 Messages 106 Messages PauI360 Messages PauI360 Jan 30, 2011 #5 GoBlueDevils4 I'll trade you my yellow bird for either the Ferrari F40 or Carbon X1 Click to expand... can you trade today?
GoBlueDevils4 I'll trade you my yellow bird for either the Ferrari F40 or Carbon X1 Click to expand... can you trade today?
alx-ndr Messages 410 London/England Messages alx-ndr Jan 30, 2011 #7 I have the GT race car (0 miles) and the CTR2 (engine rebuilt etc)... I'm interested in your M3 GTR race car and Ferrari F10 PM me with an offer...
I have the GT race car (0 miles) and the CTR2 (engine rebuilt etc)... I'm interested in your M3 GTR race car and Ferrari F10 PM me with an offer...