Ford GT LM Race Car (Gulf Livery) - 0 miles

  • Thread starter Thread starter isocollector
  • 14 comments
  • 802 views

isocollector

(Banned)
Messages
2,565
Messages
depends on garage
Looking for a Ford GT LM Race Car (Gulf Livery) with 0 miles

isocollector
 
I have it, do you have one of these:
Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #91 (s)
Vauxhall Calibra Super Touring Car (s)
Nissan XANAVI HIROTO GT-R '01 (s)
Nissan Pennzoil Zexel GT-R '01 (s)

PM me, maybe we can work something out, im on a trade schedule though.
check my thread:https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=140968
 
i have it with i think 0miles what do you have to tade?
 
2000 or 2005 Ticket also have an R8 LMS Jetblau Metalic
 
could i have the r8 lms plz add kazza1110
 
You are sure yours is 0 miles ?

FR sent
 
i think it has i haven't used it and i got it as a ticket kk
 
Hmmmmm not sure what ill receive with the I Think but lets trade and ill find out ;)
 
Sorry Kazza we seem at a standstill on the sending ?
 
I'll take a ticket if you're still looking to trade. Let me know bro.
 
2000 or 1970 I got available ShterfenSheif ?
 
If you wanna deal lets do it as i'm going offline in 20 mins or so
 
May as well try a 2000 if possible. That chill?
 
sure FR psn: isocollector2012
 
Back