Ford GT LM Race car or Spec II or Test car - Will Give Stealth Car in Exchange

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sirtokealot
  • 3 comments
  • 2,568 views

Sirtokealot

(Banned)
Messages
36
I want either a

Ford GT LM Race Car,
Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II,
Ford GT LM Race Car Test Car

any one of those 3 will do, I am offering 4 Stealth, I have got -

Nissan GT-R GT500 Stealth Model
Mercedes SLS AMG Stealth Model
Honda NSX GT500 Stealth Model
Mazda 787B Stealth Model

NO TIME WASTERS PLS
 
I have the spec II
Will trade for the 787
 
Are the codes European? If they are I'll trade my Ford GT LM Race race Spec II for a 787B.
 
I want either a

Ford GT LM Race Car,
Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II,
Ford GT LM Race Car Test Car

any one of those 3 will do, I am offering 4 Stealth, I have got -

Nissan GT-R GT500 Stealth Model
Mercedes SLS AMG Stealth Model
Honda NSX GT500 Stealth Model
Mazda 787B Stealth Model

NO TIME WASTERS PLS

is any of them the GT4 cover car? if so i own one if you'd want it...
 
Back