JailCop322636 Messages 186 Messages genepaul Feb 8, 2011 #1 I'm looking for the Ford GT LM Race car, the one with the number "4" not the gift car. Pick anything from my garage for it. Also have chrome paints. Can trade NOW!
I'm looking for the Ford GT LM Race car, the one with the number "4" not the gift car. Pick anything from my garage for it. Also have chrome paints. Can trade NOW!
Andrew9RS Messages 835 Messages Andrew9RS , JDMRS9 Feb 8, 2011 #2 I have it, 0 Switched and 0 Miles I'll have a look through your garage
Andrew9RS Messages 835 Messages Andrew9RS , JDMRS9 Feb 8, 2011 #3 wait... mine is SPEC II thats not the one you want is it?
JailCop322636 Messages 186 Messages genepaul Feb 8, 2011 #4 no, thats the gift car. i want this car... http://www.mygranturismo.net/car_sheet.php?id=216
02civicsi Messages 1,397 Feb 8, 2011 #5 Have the car you're looking for but unfortunately your link fails so I can't see your garage. I can trade now Last edited: Feb 8, 2011
Have the car you're looking for but unfortunately your link fails so I can't see your garage. I can trade now
02civicsi Messages 1,397 Feb 8, 2011 #7 Andrew9RS I can view his garage fine? Click to expand... What kind of cookie would you like?