dutchy929 Messages 81 Messages dutchy929 Feb 8, 2011 #1 i need either one of those cars, i have over 700 cars to offer. I can trade right now plz.http://www.mygranturismo.net/6850 i also need r89c race car Last edited: Feb 8, 2011
i need either one of those cars, i have over 700 cars to offer. I can trade right now plz.http://www.mygranturismo.net/6850 i also need r89c race car
gonepoztal Messages 199 Messages gonepoztal Feb 8, 2011 #2 ill trade the viper for your corvette c5-r
F F1Addict Messages 849 Feb 8, 2011 #5 Ford GT LM Race Car for Corvette C5-R (C5) '00? The Ford GT LM Race Car is the orange and blue one. Its not the GT40.
Ford GT LM Race Car for Corvette C5-R (C5) '00? The Ford GT LM Race Car is the orange and blue one. Its not the GT40.
dutchy929 Messages 81 Messages dutchy929 Feb 8, 2011 #6 F1Addict Ford GT LM Race Car for Corvette C5-R (C5) '00? The Ford GT LM Race Car is the orange and blue one. Its not the GT40. Click to expand... deal is made for today but i still need ford, tmrw at reset?
F1Addict Ford GT LM Race Car for Corvette C5-R (C5) '00? The Ford GT LM Race Car is the orange and blue one. Its not the GT40. Click to expand... deal is made for today but i still need ford, tmrw at reset?
F F1Addict Messages 849 Feb 8, 2011 #7 dutchy929 deal is made for today but i still need ford, tmrw at reset? Click to expand... I can do tomorrow. Send a friend request to PSN - ThaDestructa if you're on your PS3 now, and I'll send it your way tomorrow. It is the blue and orange one you want right?
dutchy929 deal is made for today but i still need ford, tmrw at reset? Click to expand... I can do tomorrow. Send a friend request to PSN - ThaDestructa if you're on your PS3 now, and I'll send it your way tomorrow. It is the blue and orange one you want right?