Ford GT LM Spec II in Used Cars Should I Buy It?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Claybird
  • 22 comments
  • 1,498 views
Messages
191
I really like it, but it cost over 2 million credits and I've only got 3 mill/800 thousand.
 
Claybird
Ford GT LM Spec II in Used Cars Should I Buy It?

Yes - definitely!

Claybird
Will my B-Spec driver be able to beat the Extreme challenges easily?

Er... errm.... maybe. Depends on ol' Bob :D
 
Dunno. Send me an Fr and use one of my x1's if you're stuck. That's all i use them for :sly:

The spec II is a good car to drive
 
My BOB is at level 24. Also how does the car stack up against the Premium Ford GT?
 
Which one? The Granturismo carbon fibre one?
 
I wouldn't buy it unless you need a car of that caliber. It's a good car but you can win one in the extreme league.
 
Granturismo Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car (0 miles/ 0 switches)
801 BHP
104 Kgfm
1165 KG
683 PP

Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II (73.8 miles)
796 BHP
100 Kgfm
1130 KG
679 PP
 
How much can I make in Extreme mode?

About 3 million, assuming you win all races and championships. The kicker is that the B-Spec Driver isn't smart enough to win anything in the Extreme series with it, considering the computer uses it in the Dream Car and American Championships which it are the only series it's really eligible for.
 
Mine is well broken In, makes 810hp and runs the ring in around 6 minutes flat, about 4 seconds faster than I have piloted my test car
 
About 3 million, assuming you win all races and championships. The kicker is that the B-Spec Driver isn't smart enough to win anything in the Extreme series with it, considering the computer uses it in the Dream Car and American Championships which it are the only series it's really eligible for.

So what is the best car to use for B-Spec Extreme?
 
Tbh an x2010 really
But when i first went through it all, jist regular cars can do it. An RM ZR1 goes a long way. Or grind and win the like the wind challenge, bag the minolta then go back and get everything :pg
 
If you are talking about the standard Ford GT LM Spec II Race Car, then i wouldn't buy it since you can win it in Dream Car Championship in A-Spec.
 
If you send a friend request, I'll loan you mine. I think it's still stock (which says a lot about how much I've used it). Give it a whirl and see if you like it.
 
If you send a friend request, I'll loan you mine. I think it's still stock (which says a lot about how much I've used it). Give it a whirl and see if you like it.

Added you.
 
It is a nice car, I won mine and bought the carbon fiber GT one. The one you win is standard, the one you buy is premium, both are super.
 
Back