Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car & Ford GT LM Race Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter duddiesdaddy
  • 11 comments
  • 839 views
Messages
52
Messages
duddiesdaddy
I need the following cars below before the deadline. These are the only cars over a Million I dont have. I am available for trades Now, and Tuesday.

Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car
Ford GT LM Race

I have the following cars to offer.

Speed 8 Race Car '03
Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 '67 (0 miles)
IMPREZA Rally Car '99 (0 miles)
X2010 Orange (0 miles)
X2010 White (0 miles)
X2010 Black (0 miles)


Matte Paint (Black, Dark Green, Red)
 
I'll trade you one for your orange x1. And I can trade before reset.
 
I'm offering a ford GT LM race car by the way
 
I have the specII in white. I will trade for the white X2010
 
I have the black test car as well
 
Sorry Bro! I'm going to have to withdraw my offer. It was time critical and I've already got a trade lined up for today.
 
Still open for trades, can anybody trade today?
 
If you have more cars than on your offering list:

I'll give you my extra Ford GT LM Race Car

for any of the following:

Honda CR-X SiR '90

Suburu IMPREZA Rally Car '01

or

Volkswagon New Beetle Cup Car '00
 
Lm car ( old one) i have

Do you have the perscarolo C60 '03 cos im very partial to it. Otherwise il do it now for the bently
 
I can also do the spec 2 race car. Do you mean the white one?
 
Ignore last post i cant read
 
Great trader.
Thanks for the car.
8)
 
Back