Ford gt lm spec ii test car

  • Thread starter Thread starter agent787B
  • 18 comments
  • 580 views
Messages
222
Messages
wik_noobs
Messages
Xbox sucks
I really want this car!!! and here is what I can offer.....I can trade right now!!!!!!

X1 Proto
XJR-9 LM Race Car '88
Mazda 787B
RX-8 Concept LM Race Car
R89C Race Car '89
Sauber Mercedes-Benz
Toyota 7
NOMAD Diablo
XJ13 Race Car '66
908 HDi FAP Team Peugeot Total '10
Formula Gran Turismo-silver
Minolta Toyota
Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II
CLK-GTR RACE CAR '98
SPRINTER TRUENO GT-APEX(S. SHIGENO VER)


Successful trades 13/13


PSN wik_noobs



REPLY TO THIS THREAD
 
will do for x1 proto.
 
NM, I got beat :D
 
is that your real PSN?
 
ill log in now add me
 
THIS TREAD IS OFFICIAL CLOSE(well by me of course)
 
You sent the wrong car IMAO
 
Mate, i have one 0km.
i'm looking for your RX-8 Concept LM Race Car
 
my bad keep that car will send correct 1 tomorrow. just bought it.
 
I don't know what you mean by 1/2 Can you trade now?
 
Back