Ford GT (No stripe)

  • Thread starter Thread starter beetwo
  • 8 comments
  • 618 views

beetwo

(Banned)
Messages
297
Australia
Australia
Messages
Bee-two
Hey guys! I'm after a no stripe. I don't know what to trade but I don't have a lot.. Thanks for your time anyway :))
 
What do you have to offer?
 
Add me and I'll send it to you for free. I just picked one up like two days ago. It's from the Used Car Dealership. (not 0/0/0)

PSN: babygangstayurd
 
Last edited:
GasolineJunkie
Add me and I'll send it to you for free. I just picked one up like two days ago. It's from the Used Car Dealership. (not 0/0/0)

PSN: GasolineJunkee

Thats fine thanks so much :).
I'm not home at the moment, when I come back from work I'll add you. Once again thank you! :)
 
What do you have to offer?

Sorry man, I posted when he had no replies. I try to do that every now and then. I wouldn't have tried to take a trade away from you if your post would've been there. If you want, I will send you something the next day. Check my garage. Let me know bud.

Thats fine thanks so much :).
I'm not home at the moment, when I come back from work I'll add you. Once again thank you! :)

No worries. Please note that I edited my post to show my other account. Please send to babygangstayurd, not GasolineJunkee. Sorry for the confusion.
 
Sorry man, I posted when he had no replies. I try to do that every now and then. I wouldn't have tried to take a trade away from you if your post would've been there. If you want, I will send you something the next day. Check my garage. Let me know bud.

Hey GasolineJunkie it is okay if you don't but that Mitsubishi
HSR-II Concept '89 caught my eye. :guilty:
 
zeron824
Hey GasolineJunkie it is okay if you don't but that Mitsubishi
HSR-II Concept '89 caught my eye. :guilty:

Send Fr to babygangstayurd and if its tradeable, I'll send after the next reset sometime.

Please put the car in the FR request.
 
Send Fr to babygangstayurd and if its tradeable, I'll send after the next reset sometime.

Please put the car in the FR request.

FR sent since yesterday! ;)
 
zeron824
FR sent since yesterday! ;)

Hey bud, accepted. Ill send it after the next one now because I sent beetwo's car today since he couldn't add me right away last night.
 
Back