Ford GT (NO STRIPE)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dabest
  • 11 comments
  • 611 views
Messages
640
Messages
XxNinjamanXD
This car is fully tuned. I can also put a drag tune on it. I'm looking for a BMW Mclaren F1 GTR (If tradable) or a GTR Proto Fully Tuned.
 
Bmw car not tradable bud as over 1 million credits to buy !!!!
 
Thanks for the information. I wasn't sure if it was over 1 mill.
 
Could I trade you a GT academy GT-R in Gold chrome or Matt
 
Sure I can trade in 10 minutes do you want a gtp tune on it?
 
Black matte FTW. I'll send an FR now
 
Ok FR sent
 
You didn't send your part
 
This car is fully tuned. I can also put a drag tune on it. I'm looking for a BMW Mclaren F1 GTR (If tradable) or a GTR Proto Fully Tuned.

Hey Bro, why don't you check mygranturismo.net before constantly asking for non-tradeable cars. Here is the link, so you don't need to bother looking for it yourself: LINK-

http://www.mygranturismo.net/carlist.php.

It would save us all telling you day after day that any particular car is non- tradeable. Don't be lazy, do some research yourself.......
 
Last edited:
Why did you log off after I sent the no stripe?
 
Sent the car
 
Back