Ford GT oil change

  • Thread starter Thread starter wfooshee
  • 8 comments
  • 2,531 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

wfooshee

Rather ride my FJR
Premium
Messages
5,166
United States
Panama City, FL
OK, the little dude in the yellow shirt always starts an oil change under the engine, and if it's an AWD car, he comes out the other end (like he's checking the diffs or something,) otherwise stays at the engine. Just won my Ford GT '02 in Tsukuba wet (hard), and when I changed the oil, the guy went under the front of the car. What's up with that? Does he know something about the car that I don't?
 
Well the fact he puts oil in from underneath kind of makes the whole argument void as it's obviousley a poor feature.
 
Thats just something you have to ignore.
 
dam GT Auto, they need some trained employees. He probably put it in the washer fluid tank lol. Oh well, at least your window will be nice and........wait.....there's no advantage to that.
 
He goes under the car with no tools, (and don't mention where the old oil goes!!), and you're worried about what end of the car he uses?
 
i think when the oil is emptied it goes to his mouth and drinks it.
 
Yup, my cousin and i have also come to that conclusion
 
The only conclusion I came to is that I would like a heavy car such as a M5 to fall on him. Someone make a cheat device to do that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back