Ford GT time trial!

  • Thread starter Thread starter hsdioce
  • 7 comments
  • 877 views
Messages
271
United States
Cypress, TX
Messages
harneal
Okay, just another little challenge to keep ya'll busy while PSN is down.

Rules:
Car: Stock Ford GT (oil change allowed)
Tires: Sports Soft
NO aids (abs=1 fine)
Track: Tokyo R246
Practice Mode, Solo Time Trial.

I'll post a time for myself sometime this weekend as well.
Whoever can achieve the best time by May 31st will win a McLaren MP4-12C in their color of choice. And a video of the replay would be appreciated :dopey:

Good luck!

EDIT: the premium Ford GT! sorry for not specifying
 
Last edited:
I think I might weigh in on this challenge mate! :)
I accept your proposal, and will be back soon with time and replay in hand! 👍 ;)

Xerxes. :)

P.S. When you say "stock", do you mean 'completely stock' or stock power and weight but customisable Transmission, LSD and Suspension allowed? Thanks! :sly:
 
I think I might weigh in on this challenge mate! :)
I accept your proposal, and will be back soon with time and replay in hand! 👍 ;)

Xerxes. :)

P.S. When you say "stock", do you mean 'completely stock' or stock power and weight but customisable Transmission, LSD and Suspension allowed? Thanks! :sly:

Thank you, but stock as in 100%, only an oil change, nothing else :D
 
In Practice mode or in Arcade mode, and is there a difference?
Solo, or with AI?
 
In Practice mode or in Arcade mode, and is there a difference?
Solo, or with AI?

practice mode, solo. I need to make the OP a bit more specific :D
 
Back