Ford GT40 Mark I '66 (N300) Autodrome Lago Maggiore GP Circuit

• Thread starter CBH
  • 3 comments

CBH

(Banned)
Australia
Adelaide
This Ford GT40 Mark I '66 (N300) tune is good for the 10 lap Premium Sports Lounge race 2 in the Professional League, tuned using my G29 wheel. I have not tested this car on other tracks.

Ford GT40 Mark I '66 (N300)

Power Level: 3 Weight Reduction Level: 3
Power Ratio%: 97 Weight Reduction%: 88

Traction Control: 0

Tyres: Front: Racing Super Soft Rear: Racing Super Soft

Brake Balance (Front/Rear): -1

Suspension
Ride Height mm: 70/115
Natural Frequency Hz: 2.25/2.25
Anti-Roll-Bar Level: 8/7
Damping Ratio (Compression) %: 58/54
Danping Ratio (Rebound) %: 89/85
Camber Angle (-) Degree(s): 0.6/3.5
Toe Angle Degree(s): Out 0.25/In 0.10

Aerodynamics

Downforce Level Front: n/a Rear: n/a

LSD

F/R

/12

/5

/10

Transmission

Final Gear At: 5.000
Max Speed km/h: 200

1st: 1.820

2nd: 1.445

3rd: 1.218

4th: 1.030

5th: 0.880

Final Gear: 3.280

(^^ Adjust Final Gear To Suit Track)

I am using this tune on Monza too.

I prefer the monza race since I always prefer real life tracks mpared to fantasy tracks, and while it may not be the most optimal training ground to race against AI, I also get a litle extra practise on the track.

I am far from the fastest guy in the world, but I can do 1,53.XX laps on Monza with out changing anything. ( I also drive very carefull as to not lose the clean race bonus, wich can sometimes be a bit of a challenge against the AI cars )

If you are sometimes bored a would like to make a specific tune for the Premium Monza Race, I would be more than happy to test it ( Could also be other cars that are able to win at N300 )

Anyway thanks for the tune :-)

I am using this tune on Monza too.

I prefer the monza race since I always prefer real life tracks mpared to fantasy tracks, and while it may not be the most optimal training ground to race against AI, I also get a litle extra practise on the track.

I am far from the fastest guy in the world, but I can do 1,53.XX laps on Monza with out changing anything. ( I also drive very carefull as to not lose the clean race bonus, wich can sometimes be a bit of a challenge against the AI cars )

If you are sometimes bored a would like to make a specific tune for the Premium Monza Race, I would be more than happy to test it ( Could also be other cars that are able to win at N300 )

Anyway thanks for the tune :-)
Thanks or testing my Ford GT40 Mark I '66 (N300) tune :cheers:. I love the Monza track too and when I get a chance. I will do a N300 car for you, but it will be a while because I am grinding to get the 20 million credits I need, to buy the Ford Mark IV Race Car ’67 which is the only car I have not got yet.

Back