Ford GT40 race car '69 and Red Bull X2010 Vettel edition

Messages
11
Messages
andreasangstrom
Like the topic says:
I got those:
1 Ford GT40 race car '69 (0 miles!!!)
1 Red Bull X2010 Vettel edition
1 Lancia stratos Rally car (0 miles!!!)
1 Loctite MUGEN NSX '01 (0 miles!!!)
1 Volkswagen schwimmwagen typ166 '42
1 Mazda 787b
1 Gran Touring Garage 1970 Mustang
1 Citroen c4 wrc '08
1 Xanavi Nismo GT-R '08
1 Suzuki SX4 WRC
1 Pagani Zonda R
1 Abt Audi TT Touring Car
1 Toyota 7 Race Car '70
1 Formula GT
1 Jay Leno Tank Car
1 Toyota Minolta '89
1 Lancia Delta S4 Rally car '89

And i am not looking for anything special, hit me with something cool like some nice race car or another x1 or something.
And I can trade now!!
 
Last edited:
how about the ford GT40 '69 for my AMEMIYA ASPARADRINK RX7 '04 tonight ? I cant trade until after 10pm EST.
 
how about the ford GT40 '69 for my AMEMIYA ASPARADRINK RX7 '04 tonight ? I cant trade until after 10pm EST.

I'm sorry mate, i already got it! You got anything else in store?
 
Do you need chrome paint by any chance?
 
Hey bud, check my garage and see what ya want for the x1 a couple cars if need be and i got lvl tickets and random 1000ticket :)
 
Jailcop: I'll have a look
Takida: Not at the moment sorry
Aidstar: I'll check it out :) By the way, im new to trading but i've done 4 out of 4 successfull trades so. But what is the tickets about?
 
Ford Mark IV '67 or Jaguar XJ13 Race Car '66 for your X2010 S. Vettel - can trade right after the reset or just before, doesn't matter to me.
 
Chapp.2D race car(0miles) for GT40? Ready at 8est.
 
X1 2010 vettel

I got escudo, FGT, R92CP, R89C
 
I have a (S) Gillet Vertigo Race Car '04 for trade, would like an x2010 if possible.
 
im looking for a 787b what car would u be intrested in for that ?
 
hey looking for either ur red bull x1, ur 787b or ur delta s4 what car would u be interested in ?
 
Back