Ford GT40 Race car 69 wanted..Have ......

  • Thread starter Thread starter poe64
  • 9 comments
  • 649 views
Messages
313
X1 Carbon
Ferrari p4 330 Race car
Jaguar XJ13 66 Race car
Ferrari F2007
Ford MKIV Race car 67

Used up my gifts today but will send 1st thing in the morning UK time.
Want the GT40 quick though :-)

PS3 ID tonyp2302

Cheers
 
Last edited:
Ive got it fully tuned ... cant send until 5th of feb though :( I can send it you then if you want or you can wait for an offer for an earlier date ... PM me 👍
 
X1 Carbon
Ferrari p4 330 Race car
Jaguar XJ13 66 Race car
Ferrari F2007
Ford MKIV Race car 67

Used up my gifts today but will send 1st thing in the morning UK time.
Want the GT40 quick though :-)

PS3 ID tonyp2302

Cheers

my gt 40 for your f2007 tonight gmt europe
 
my gt 40 for your f2007 tonight gmt europe

If you mean midnight. I'll be asleep by then :-)

Sorry. I meant I'll send first thing in the morning when i wake up 8am
 
ive got one with 0 miles and no tune.

and can do now for the x1 ?
 
ive got one with 0 miles and no tune.

and can do now for the x1 ?

Brilliant. Can you wait for your X1 in the morning?
Sent you an FR

Thanks PS3 ID is tonyp2302
.
 
Last edited:
Aight my Ford GT40 Race Car '66 for a Ferrari P4 330 Race Car? Im booked with trades till 30th of Jan. We have a deal?
 
Trying to get it quick mate.

I thought NaughtyAudio was going to send it but I've heard nothing from him
 
Last edited:
So, we have a deal. Ok i save it for u. Add me on PSN, MidnightChampion, as soon as im able, i'll send 1st. Dont worry, i dont scam.
 
are we still gonna trade? havent heard news from u.
 
Back