Fire Yoshi Messages 356 Pennsylvania Messages Umber1911 Messages Fire Yoshi Dec 21, 2012 #1 Can you obtain this car from a level 23 ticket?
HanibalII (Banned) Messages 206 Australia Messages HanibalII Dec 21, 2012 #2 Theres a race series that you win it in. Unsure about which one, I have a feeling it's in Aspec and reasonably easy.
Theres a race series that you win it in. Unsure about which one, I have a feeling it's in Aspec and reasonably easy.
zakyta_4 Go Lowndsey!!! Premium Messages 763 australia Messages zakyta_4 Dec 21, 2012 #3 Fire Yoshi Can you obtain this car from a level 23 ticket? Click to expand... HanibalII Theres a race series that you win it in. Unsure about which one, I have a feeling it's in Aspec and reasonably easy. Click to expand... Hi guys, you get this one from a level 17 ticket it's also the prize car from B-spec Indy 500:tup:
Fire Yoshi Can you obtain this car from a level 23 ticket? Click to expand... HanibalII Theres a race series that you win it in. Unsure about which one, I have a feeling it's in Aspec and reasonably easy. Click to expand... Hi guys, you get this one from a level 17 ticket it's also the prize car from B-spec Indy 500:tup:
Gotbeefboy564 Messages 15,340 Grandville Mi Messages Gotbeefboy564 Messages Got beef boy564 Dec 21, 2012 #4 You can win it in the Indy 500 B spec race.
JeremiahTB (Banned) Messages 287 United States Messages JeremiahTB Dec 21, 2012 #5 Gotbeefboy564 You can win it in the Indy 500 B spec race. Click to expand... Oh yeah, that's how I got it. I didn't think I just happened to have 20 million laying around when it came across the UCD.
Gotbeefboy564 You can win it in the Indy 500 B spec race. Click to expand... Oh yeah, that's how I got it. I didn't think I just happened to have 20 million laying around when it came across the UCD.
Gotbeefboy564 Messages 15,340 Grandville Mi Messages Gotbeefboy564 Messages Got beef boy564 Dec 21, 2012 #6 JeremiahTB Oh yeah, that's how I got it. I didn't think I just happened to have 20 million laying around when it came across the UCD. Click to expand... I bought one in the OCD then I decided to do the Indy 500 and got my 2nd one.
JeremiahTB Oh yeah, that's how I got it. I didn't think I just happened to have 20 million laying around when it came across the UCD. Click to expand... I bought one in the OCD then I decided to do the Indy 500 and got my 2nd one.
Fire Yoshi Messages 356 Pennsylvania Messages Umber1911 Messages Fire Yoshi Dec 22, 2012 #7 Would anyone like to trade my level 23 ticket for a level 17? If not, have any tips on how to rank up your B Spec racers faster? You need 4 of them for the Indy 500, but I only have one good driver...
Would anyone like to trade my level 23 ticket for a level 17? If not, have any tips on how to rank up your B Spec racers faster? You need 4 of them for the Indy 500, but I only have one good driver...
HanibalII (Banned) Messages 206 Australia Messages HanibalII Dec 22, 2012 #8 Level up your smaller drivers as well, because they count towards the overall level of Bspec. I'd suggest grinding the seasonals. I've been doing one of the 650pp races, getting 2 mil credits and about 100k experience. (With the 200% login bonus)
Level up your smaller drivers as well, because they count towards the overall level of Bspec. I'd suggest grinding the seasonals. I've been doing one of the 650pp races, getting 2 mil credits and about 100k experience. (With the 200% login bonus)