Ford GT40 Spec II Test Car @ Le Mans

• Thread starter Amac500
  • 5 comments
United States
United States
Alex_Mac_
The GT40 Spec II Test Car is a pretty fun little car, and with some tuning I think it can beat-up some prototypes. Without any draft, how quick of a lap time can you turn around La Sarthe? Play with the tuning and please let me know how fast you turn, and curious to find out if this GT car can be made tw fastest GT car in GT5

So, where's the race report?

Well originally I posted in q&a but a guy said I would get better feedback here. I guess a report would be how fast you can race the GT40? I'm not always the best at this, lol

It doesn't really matter how fast somebody else can drive it around Sarthe. It matters how fast you can drive it. That is, unless you plan to have somebody else run the race for you...

It doesn't really matter how fast somebody else can drive it around Sarthe. It matters how fast you can drive it. That is, unless you plan to have somebody else run the race for you...

No what I'm trying to do is figure out the best GT race car and La Sarthe is the best circuit to do it at. If multiple other people can take it at then I know the car has the speed in it. Me driving it won't be an issue I promise. What I want to see is if it can top my RM vette, which runs 2.30-2.29 laps with ease so far, even though it is a bit of a hand full. I have gotten it to run 2.27 second times, but I believe there is a 3.26 in it on a perfect lap. If I see they can get it close to that then I can get it faster with some of my tricks.

Back