Ford GT90

GT90.JPG

I never really asked around about this, but anyone else hated this car in GT2? I was so excited when I won it, until I took it out for a ride around the highspeed ring.... Taking corners with it is pretty much impossible because the car would end up bouncing like a low-rider. Is this a bug, or would it drive like that in real life too? If so, Ford should do some more research on their concept cars.

oh i wish i had one right now. I wana just take it laps around grand valley.....i had one like a year ago but never bothered to do it on my restarted game. =( *misses GT90.

I finally won a GT90 last week. 9 out of 10 drivers say it sucks, so it'll be interesting to see if i can do anything with it. I'm psyched about it, actually.

I love the thing, even though it's a bit slow for that much hp. I also love the Motorsports Elise, which a lot of people hate, and several others like that :P Must be my driving style, or lack thereof.

Huh. The GT90 worked pretty well for me. I liked driving it. :dunce:

Maybe play with some of the downforce/suspension settings?

I remember after being dissapointed about the GT90 beacuse of how it bounced in the corners. I took me 11 endurance races to win that bastard :mischievous:

I know its a ded convo but yea, very frikin bouncy. Its veryyy unstable to the point where it will still spin out in every corner despite maximizing the downforce. Gt40 race car is much better

Back