Ford GT's

  • Thread starter Thread starter frostyone1977
  • 12 comments
  • 537 views
Messages
109
Messages
frostyone1977
Looking to complete my Ford GT collection.

Looking for:
GT40 Race Car '69
Ford GT LM Race car (not spec II)

Have to Trade:
Minolta Toyota race car (S)
Mazda 787B race car (P)
Takata Dome NSX '03 (S)
Raybrig NSX (P)
Mazda Furai fully tuned Champagne Gold
 
i have a gt40 race car for 787b
 
I have the Ford GT LM Race car , but what else do you have?
 
i can send on sunday sorry
 
I'll trade you my Ford Mark IV race car for the 787B, I should be able to trade at reset tomorrow.
 
PM me if you are still looking. I have both with zero miles and can trade tonight. Traded multiple times here.
 
I have the GT40 Race Car '69. I'll trade for your Raybrig NSX please? I can trade now.


EDIT: Sorry mate, I thought I have it. I dont, must've mixed up when I saw it in my UCD.
 
i can trade now sorry i deleted your message
 
Back